Blazin' Barkery Joint & Hip Hemp Mobility Dog Treats
RESTORE YOUR DOG’S MOBILITY AND REDUCE JOINT PAIN WITH TREATS YOUR DOG WILL LOVE!
Blazin' Barkery’s Hemp Mobility Snacks are an effective and delicious way to keep your pet healthy, active, and pain-free. These supplement chews feature FIVE of the most effective and powerful all-natural ingredients for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. When combined these ingredients, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Turmeric (95% Curcuminoids), CBD (Cannabidiol) and Hemp Powder to relieve stiff joints and increase overall activity in dogs. Depending on the size of your dog all it takes is one to three of these tasty, all natural soft chews every day to get your dog back to an active lifestyle and healthier joints!
- Reduces inflammation in joints
- May help reduce joint pain
- Decreases stiffness, increases mobility
- Lubricates and cushions joints for better movement
- Helps build cartilage, elasticity and connective tissue
- Improves skin and coat health
- Powerful antioxidants to improve immune system
- Great for dogs in need of joint support, specifically large breeds or small breeds that might need to lose a pound or two.
- Relieve the pain from aging, arthritis, or hip dysplasia in small to large dogs of all ages.
- Delicious soft chews that taste like a treat, packaged with a re-sealable bag to ensure freshness.
- Grain Free
- All Natural Premium Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Therapeutic grade product
- NO SOY, NO CORN, NO DAIRY, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING, NO ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING, NO DYES, NO SUGAR, NO HORMONES
POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT WORK
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium
This version of glucosamine contains the sulfur required for building and repairing cartilage and is clinically shown to improve joint health. Glucosamine HCl which is in most treats has little research or proven efficacy.
A powerful “superfood” that delivers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to decrease joint stiffness. We use a potent source with 95% curcuminoids which consist of curcumin, desmethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin.